All firearm buyers must:
- Be at least 21 years of age for any gun
- Never have been convicted of a felony or crime punishable by imprisonment for a term exceeding one year
- Never been adjudicated as mentally defective or been committed to a mental institution
- Never have been a fugitive from justice, an unlawful user of any controlled substance
- Have not been dishonorably discharged from the Armed Forces
- Never have renounced his or her US citizenship
- Have not been convicted of a misdemeanor crime of domestic violence
- Never have been subject to a court order that restrains the person from harassing, stalking, or threatening an intimate partner or child
The local pickup option tells us that you want to pick up the gun locally at the Sarasota Gun Company store. Please ensure at least one hour prior to pick up so our staff can pull your purchase from the warehouse.
Please make sure your billing and shipping info match. We will only ship a firearm to a FFL location (ie: Gun store).
Search for the FFL you want your firearm to be delivered to and email the following to info@https://sarasotaguncompany.com/:
- Include your name
- Order number
- Name of the FFL you want us to ship the firearm(s) to
- The FFL address and phone number
We will get in touch with them and exchange information (NO HOME BASED FFL‘s. If a home based FFL has to be used, please call us at 941-552-8746, Monday through Friday 10am to 5pm EST, so we can discuss the process).
Please be aware that shipping time is reliant upon how quickly your dealer responds to our request. Once we receive their license we will process and ship your order same day.
What to bring with you when picking up your gun:
- Valid Florida Driver’s License or ID
- Concealed Carry Permit (if applicable)
- State-issued proof of address (if address on Driver’s License is not current)
- If in the country under a nonimmigrant visa, also bring:
- Your physical Visa (If visa is expired, extension letter does not suffice)
- Florida or state issued ID
It is Sarasota Gun Company Inc.’s company policy to sell firearms to properly-licensed US citizens only.
Sarasota Gun Company Inc. does NOT engage in the sale of firearms to the following states:
- New Jersey
- New York
- Washington D.C.