Sarasota Gun Company takes the pain out of gun buying. We have built a network of local gun stores, distributors, and our own specially curated firearms to bring you the best selection of guns available online. We also make sure that getting your gun is easy, with fast delivery and notifications along the way.
If you shop on other sites, be sure to take into account everything – often you will see charges added at the last minute, like higher prices if you’re not paying cash. You will be required to do a lot of the work yourself. And they will leave you high and dry if any problems arise.
At Sarasota Gun Company, we’re up front and honest with you. You will see a firearms processing fee on each order when you purchase a firearm. This broker fee assures you Sarasota Gun Company will be the only one charging your credit card, no last minute fees are added on, all shipping/transfer paperwork will be organized by Sarasota Gun Company, you will have access to a full customer service department and if any problems arise Sarasota Gun Company will handle them, including all returns. In addition to all of this, here is what else we bring to you:
- A well organized, logical presentation of guns. Find what you want quickly, without sifting through thousands of jumbled listings. Be confident that what you’re seeing online is exactly what you’ll get.
- A simple, secure checkout process. Other gun brokers require you to pay using whatever system the individual seller wants. There is no guarantee of the safety and security of your transaction. Sarasota Gun Company uses some of the most secure technology available, and your payment is to Sarasota Gun Company, not a random seller that you might not be able to track down if there’s an issue.
- Quality inventory. Our inventory only comes from vetted local gun stores, authorized distributors, and our own warehouse. You won’t find any basement bandits or sketchy sellers on our site. You can feel confident that what you’re spending your hard-earned dollars on will be to your satisfaction.
- We do the hard work. We take care of the paperwork needed to pick up your gun – we don’t ask you to get a copy of an FFL license, scan it, and send it to us like our competitors do. We’ll contact them, get a copy, verify that it is still in good standing, and let you know when you can pick up your gun. Other sites will have you running all over town, making, copies, and spending far too much time doing what they should be doing.
- Straightforward Return Policy. All new firearms purchased on Sarasota Gun Company are still eligible for any applicable manufacturer’s warranties, and Sarasota Gun Company will handle any returns within seven days of your purchase.
- We’re here for you. Got a question, comment, or concern before, during, or after you gun purchase? Call or email us (1-941-552-8746 or info@Sarasotaguncompany). We’re open convenient hours every day of the week, and our Rangemasters are dedicated to making sure you’re satisfied. Good luck just trying to find a phone number on other sites!
- The Sarasota Gun Company Promise. Buying from us means something more than just getting a gun. It means getting a promise that we’ll be here to help solve your problems.
We hope you enjoy your experience shopping with Sarasota Gun Company, and please let us know if there’s anything we can do better.